Prostitution
– Providing steady jobs for women since the dawn of time.
I have
never understood the idea of prostitution. I mean, I know how it works. But I
can´t see the point in it.
Man is a
hunter, and women are his prey. That´s the way things work. What else is a
flirt than a cunning trap? What else are candlelight dinners, birthday gifts
and engagement rings other than baits? We may say, it is love or romance. But
well, we just renamed the thing. Don´t we enjoy all the effort we put in? All
our struggling just to get laid (or getting laid on a regular basis, meaning
relationship).
And that´s
the thing about prostitution. It takes the fun out of sex. There is no more
hunt anymore. At the end of the day, it´s just jerk off one has to pay for: boring,
pointless sex.
Let´s say
we give scorer points for sex, like one for having sex, half a point for … uhm
… holding hands or whatever…(I intended to put down blowjob, but I didn´t for
the matter of decency). I mean, there is a point when I can tell that a woman
would go for it, willing to go all the way. Scorer point! One does not need the
coitus in this scenario. Important is just the fact, that one had the chance to
…well, spread his genes.
Man needs
that proof: Yeah, I can do it. Over there sits my reproduction tool. My genome
succeeded, nature worked out just fine. One does not find this kind of approval
in prostitutes. Period.
No comments:
Post a Comment